Our Unique Technology of Insert Molding :
About Wood Veneer
The benefits of using real wood veneer:
- Property of real wood:
- The real wood veneer means that each veneers has one-of-a-kind wood grains and color. The variations and special designs of real wood veneers can never be achieved by man-made alternatives.
- All the warmth and depth of genuine wood:
- Real and natural wood finishes add natural warmth and ambience to our technology saturated lives.
- Rich and Elegant Look:
- Wood is a premium decorative finish that adds a rich and elegant look over plastic products. With Our IMW method, wood veneer can be molded to fit most shapes.
- Maximizes nature's resources
- Each meter of lumber can typically provide 1,000 slices veneers. Veneer is a highly efficient use of lumber. The industry is committed to sustainable forest resources.
Wood veneer --- Our oldest, yet most modern material.
Cutting method for timber to veneer
Most decorative veneers selected by ZEROONE-IMW are crown cut (flat sliced) or quarter cut (straight sliced) by slicing in either a vertical or horizontal slicer, or in a stay log (semi-rotary) veneer lathe. Some decorative veneers are rotary peeled, resulting in veneer grain patterns that are variegated. Manufacturing of decorative wood veneers is a costly and time consuming process, only the highest quality logs with minimal internal defects are selected.
▼Crown cutting (Flat sliced):
▼Quarter cutting (Straight sliced):
Over 80 different types
Currently, over 80 different types of wood species are available for IMW with thickness from 200um to 500um upon request.